6 Oct 2013

MY CAREER OR FAMILY CAREER

Came to earth on that very special day, Noting  do i know about where am coming, then i grow to  see a lady as my mama cuddling me from time to time, there comes a man with strong face, throws me up once a while and hardly see him. I was forced to stand alone, little do i know independce start from there.
I grow to see that we have different class in the society, i was trained by my father to be discipline and my mother thought me how to be proactive and respectful, this are element of success and good living.
On my path to good life, i love great and good things but my background holds alot back from me.....
I wish to do this and that,at which i solicit for help, but they ask, who are you or who are parents, this affect alot about me, because i have dream and i can see it becoming real, but could not actualise it cox my parent are not rich or influential......Have not retire the quest of making it in life.

But my question is that can't they believe in my dream without asking  about
ME OR MY FAMILY....I need your opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your view>>>